The Cicely Berry Interview
Cicely Berry Interview
Don't miss our interview with Cicely Berry, Voice Director of the RSC for 45 years and patron of the Voice Care Network.
The VCN has achieved a rare interview with the Royal Shakespeare Theatre’s Director of Voice, Cicely Berry. It was held at the Annual Study Meeting of the Voice Care Network UK (VCN) in 2014, in the presence of voice teachers, speech and language therapists, singing teachers and other interested voice specialists. Click above to read more...
The VCN Mission Statement
The Voice Care Network is a recognised UK and International leader in best professional practice of the use and care of the voice. The VCN:
- brings together leaders and practitioners in a variety of disciplines to share ideas
- is a trusted source of high quality training, publications and CPD programmes for those who use their voice professionally or recreationally
- creates and innovates, researching and developing new ideas and methodologies in best practice
- is a ground-breaker in taking the use and care of the voice into new areas
- is unique in developing and delivering specialist voice workshops to professional occupational voice user groups, organisations and individuals within education, healthcare, the theatrical professions, call centres and the media.